Monday 3 January 2011

My Top 20 of 2010 - Part 1

These 20 songs were the soundtrack to my 2010. 
It has taken a while to whittle them down as my taste in music is so varied and I listened to ALOT of music last year... but here they are!
From 20 to 11...
first
20. Wonderful Life - Hurts



19. Always Like This - Bombay Bicycle Club



18. Crystalised - The XX




17. Vienna - Ultravox


16. Stop and Stare - Fenech-Soler



15. Perfect Stranger - Magnetic Man featuring Katy B



14. Kickstarts - Example



13. Keep Holding On - Glee Cast



12. The Only Exception - Paramore



11. Frisky - Tinie Tempah featuring Labrinth 



(A few of the songs may have been released earlier, but 2010 was the year that I listened to and fell in love with them)


For songs 10 to 1 see Part 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...