Saturday 12 May 2012

Blue Valentine

UK Release: 14th January 2011
Watched on LoveFilm Instant: Saturday 5th May 2012
Rating: 15
Genre: Drama, Romance
Runtime: 1hr 52mins
Tagline: A Love Story.
IMDb Plot Synopsis: The film centers on a contemporary married couple, charting their evolution over a span of years by cross-cutting between time periods.

My Review: This film is heart-wrenchingly gorgeous. 
There’s not much to say about Blue Valentine - incredibly shot, extraordinary acting, an excellent structure. This comes pretty close to perfection! I’ve been wanting to see this film for so long I am so glad that it didn’t disappoint. It was even more tender and gritty than I was expecting - I have nothing but high praise. 
A beautifully crafted film which everyone should see!
Score: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...