Wednesday 2 March 2011

February's Top 20 Part 2

Here are my Top 20 songs from February 2011.
In reverse order from 10 - 1...
Click here for Part 1

10. Sleigh Bells - Riot Rhythm 

9. Tinie Tempah feat. Elle Goulding - Wonderman
8. JLS feat. Tinie Tempah - Eyes Wide Shut

7. Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know

6. James Blake - The Wilhelm Scream

5. The Naked And Famous - Young Blood

4. Adele - Someone Like You

3. Magnetic Man feat. John Legend - Getting Nowhere

2. Tiesto vs Diplo - C'Mon (Original Mix)

1. Cassius - I Love U So (Skream Remix)
And for another month - those were my personal favourite 20 songs in February 2011.

I already have my ear on some new music and will keep you posted with regular Tune of the Day's, so look out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...