Monday 14 March 2011

Being Human Fourth Series Confirmation!

Well, I, like many around the country, am still recovering from last night's season 3 finale. What an episode! Last weeks was stuffed full of shocks, but the finale was something else! 

It was widely speculated of course of Mitchell's demise, but I couldn't quite swallow it and when it finally, shockingly happened my heart was in my mouth. The only consolation was that it was done right - by George - and it was what Mitchell wanted. George's line "I'm doing this because I love you" choked me up and I still can't quite believe that Mitchell is gone. How can Being Human go on without it's third part?

Well it can, as it was announced today that a fourth series has been confirmed for 2012. A quote from BBC3 says "Following the gripping series three finale - in which overnight figures show 1.1m viewers watched Mitchell fall victim to the wolf-shaped bullet - series four will see the aftermath as the housemates return to their home in Barry Island. The series will also introduce some new faces following the success of recent guest artists Lacey Turner, Robson Green and Michael Socha."
For the full article click here!

I for one am very excited about the news, but not having Mitchell will take a lot of getting used to.
For exclusive behind-the-scenes of the finale check out the Being Human Blog.


Roll on 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...