Thursday 2 February 2012

My Top 30 Most Anticipated Films of 2012: Part 2

Hello again and welcome to Part 2 of My Top 30 Most Anticipated Films of 2012 series and today I'm looking at letters C-D. There are only 3 more parts left so remember to come back again soon to see what else is coming your way in the land of movies...

Chronicle
UK Release Date: 1st Feb
Thoughts: Chronicle is a fresh science-fiction film, which follows three teenagers with super powers, but is shot in the 'found footage' format which should make it much more dramatic and fun to watch.


Coriolanus
UK Release Date: 20th January
Thoughts: Ralph Fiennes' directorial debut was released a couple of weeks ago and he takes on one of Shakespeare's less well known plays. Fiennes stars along with Gerard Butler and is set in modern day Rome. It looks gritty, bloody and exciting and I'm looking forward to taking a look!


Cosmopolis
UK Release Date: TBA
Thoughts: As Cosmopolis stars Robert Pattinson I'm sure many will be forgiven for thinking this is some soppy romance. It isn't. From what I've heard it packs a punch. Directed by David Cronenberg it's very intriguing indeed. 
No Trailer Has Been Released Yet


The Dark Knight Rises
UK Release Date: 20th July
Thoughts: To be completely honest I've never seen a Batman film before, however the trailer has made me excited to see what I've been missing. And of course, Tom Hardy being in it has nothing to do with it...


Dark Shadows
UK Release Date: 11th May
Thoughts: Dark Shadows originates from a gothic soap opera and with the involvement of Johnny Depp I'm sure this will be one dark, twisted and fantastic film.
No Trailer Released Yet


The Descendants
UK Release Date: 27th January
Thoughts: The Descendants won the best Golden Globe film as well as the best actor for George Clooney's performance. And now with all the Oscar buzz (and nominations!) surrounding it I'm excited to see what all the fuss is about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...