Thursday 28 July 2011

One Day: New UK Poster

I was very excited to receive my new Empire magazine yesterday, and to find on the back page a new One Day poster! I love this one so much more than the previous poster
(In case you can't make it out - the main picture is made up of polaroids all with a date, July 15, underneath and then each respective year beginning with 1988.)
I don't know why they hadn't released this one before: it's so blindingly obvious and ridiculously clever! It completely sums up the concept of seeing the characters for one day over twenty years. I'm a little worried that it goes up to 2011 and not 2007 like in the book, but we shall see why soon as the film is released late September - only 2 months away!


What do you think about the new poster? Do you prefer the old one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...