Monday 1 April 2013

March 2013: Top (Part 1)

Hello, and welcome to March 2013's Top 20, where I run down my top 20 songs of this month. I've gotten even more and more into rap music so far this year: Kendrick Lamar's Swimming Pools is such a clever look at societies attitude of alcohol today, I just love it!
Let's kick off with numbers 20 to 11...

20. Phoenix - Entertainment
I'd rather be alone

19. Ben Howard - Keep Your Head Up
oh he knew the depths I was meaning

18. The Saturdays (feat. Sean Paul) - What About Us
Watcha doin' to my head?

17. Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground

16. Frank Ocean - Super Rich Kids
too many bottles of this wine we can't pronounce

15. Paramore - Now
If there's a future we want it

14. Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank)
Nigga why you babysitting only two or three shots, I'mma show you how to turn it up a notch, First you get a swimming pool full of liquor then you dive in it

13. ASAP Rocky - Goldie
extraordinary swag and a mouth full of gold

12. The Weeknd - Twenty Eight
I'm so wrong, I'm so wrong

11. Kanye West (feat. Big Sean, 2 Chainz & Pusha T) - Mercy
long nights to get a pay day, finally got paid, now I need shade and a vacay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...