Tuesday 2 April 2013

March 2013: Top 20 (Part 2)

Welcome back to March 2013's Top 20. Here you'll find my top 10 songs from the past month. Who will be number one?

10. The 1975 - Chocolate
oh, we're never gonna quit it, No we're never gonna quit it, no

9. Mat Zo (& Porter Robinson) - Easy
Cause loving you is easy

8. Nina Nesbitt - Stay Out
He's got a Rolling Stones tee, But he only knows one song, They think they're from the sixty's, But they were born in 1991

7. HAIM - Falling
Into the fire feeling higher than the truth

6. Rihanna - Pour It Up
All I see is signs, All I see is dollar signs

5. Disclosure (feat. AlunaGeorge) - White Noise
I'm hearing static, you're like an automatic, You just wanna keep me on repeat

4. Duke Dumont (feat. A*M*E) - Need U (100%)
Need you 100, need you 100%

3. Gorgon City (feat. Yasmin) - Real
Now all I know is that we used to be real

2. Bastille - Pompeii
But if you close your eyes, Does it almost feel like Nothing changed at all?

1. Taylor Swift - 22
We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time, It's miserable and magical

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...