Thursday 6 September 2012

Films To Watch #2

It's Films To Watch - The Sequel! There are so many good films coming up these days I don't know how I'm going to see them all. Here are a selection of my favourites...
First off the one I am the most excited about is Looper which is released on the 28th September. It is being tipped as not only the best Sci-Fi of the year but the best film of the year and so with many a 5 star review I will definitely be watching!





This next film, On The Road, I've been excited about now for over a year, so I'm finally glad to see it's release date for 12th October! The trailer is absolutely beautiful and as a fan of Sam Riley this looks good. I'm also curious about how good Kristen Stewart will be...

Next we have Silver Linings Playbook which I was originally attracted to as it stars both Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper, a couple of favourite actors of mine. But after seeing the trailer I'm even more intrigued as this is no cliche rom-com but an interestingly heart-breaking drama about mental health which is being released on the 21st of November.


And last but not least we have Anna Karenina, another film I've been looking forward to for almost a year. Joe Wright and Keira Knightley make beautiful cinema together and the concept of the film taking place in a theatre sounds genius. We'll have to wait until the 7th of September to see if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...