Wednesday 12 September 2012

Ch ch ch changes

Today I'm going to talk about a few changes I'm going to make here on Enthralled, which I have been thinking about for quite a while. 
Since the end of 2010 I have been posting (with only a few exceptions!) every day but now I have begun working and am attempting to build my skills and experiences in preparation for university I have decided that I'm only going to be able to post every week day from now on. I'm hoping this will mean a move to quality posts over quantity. 
I'm also going to focus more on film and television rather than music, unless there is a particular song or artist I'd like to discuss. This is because this is what I am most passionate about and so would like to develop my thoughts and understandings on that rather than music which I see more of as (albeit one of my favourite) hobbies. 
I hope you will continue to enjoy my posts, as coming up over the next couple of weeks I shall be reviewing Moon, W.E., 21 Jump Street and Anna Karenina (which I saw today!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...