Tuesday 30 October 2012

October: Top 20 (Part 1)

Welcome to this month's Top 20 where I run my absolute favourite songs from the past month. Hasn't this month gone by so quickly! I've barely had time to listen to much but what I have listened to I am addicted to! Check out tomorrow's post to find out which song I've been hitting the repeat button on the most!
But for now here's 20-11...
20. PSY - Gangnam Style
explosion

19. Disclosure (feat. Sam Smith) - Latch
discovery

18. TNGHT - Higher Ground (Hudson Mohawke x Lunice Remix)
power

17. Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
anthem

16. Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
dance

15. Misha B - Do You Think Of Me
voice

14. Rudimental (feat. John Newman & Alex Clare) - Not Giving In
soul

13. Otto Knows - Million Voices
beautiful

12. Naughty Boy (feat. Emeli Sande) - Wonder
catchy

11. Maroon 5 - One More Night
rockin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...