Friday 3 May 2013

April 2013: Top 20 (Part 2)

Welcome back to this month's Top 20. There's been a real mix of songs and it was pretty hard to choose but here's numbers 10-1...

10. Armin van Buuren - This Is What It Feels Like
Without you now, This is what it feels like

9. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones, Enough to make my systems blow, Welcome to the new age

8. Nina Nesbitt - Stay Out
He's got a rolling stones tee, but he only knows one song, They think they're from the 60s, but they were born in 1991

7. Nelly - Hey Porsche
hey porsche
6. Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
As you walk on by, Will you call my name?


5. AlunaGeorge - Attracting Flies



4. Duke Durmont (feat. A*M*E) - Need U (100%)


3. We The Kings - Just Keep Breathing
When heaven seems so far away, And dreams are just a memory, Without the dark the light won't show, Remember that you're not alone

2. HAIM - Falling

1. Calvin Harris (feat. Ellie Goulding) - I Need Your Love
I need your love, I need your time, When everything's wrong, You make it right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...