Tuesday 26 June 2012

Music Monday #37

Welcome to Music Monday on a tuesday this week as I was travelling all day back home from London. I had an absolutely incredible time at the Hackney Weekend - my highlights being Chase & Status, Tinie Tempah and Plan B! It has to have been one of the best days of my life and one I will never forget! I urge you to check out the highlights here as there are some very special performances there!
I actually can't believe that last week's Music Monday was the day before my last A Level exam! Time has certainly gone quick! 
Anyway, it certainly has been a musical week for me and here the top 5 songs that I've been loving (some of which may have been influenced by the Hackney Weekend!)...
(remember: cover=video)
5. Rihanna - Where Have You Been?



4. Plan B - Lost My Way


3. Katy Perry - Wide Awake


2. Sub Focus - Out The Blue


1. Lana Del Rey - National Anthem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...