Wednesday 23 May 2012

New! The Great Gatsby Trailer Released!

Wow! I've been looking forward to this film for a long time but seeing this trailer... boy am I excited!! That has to be the most exhilarating film trailer I've seen in a long time and I have to say even better than I was expecting. But with the combination of my favourite film director, Baz Lurhmann, favourite actor and actress, Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan - where could it go wrong?! 

The fantastic Jack White song and direction makes it seem very contemporary - not a stale period drama at all thankfully! - and I'm so happy that this might draw a 2012 audience in and thus appreciate the wonders of The Great Gatsby story.
Have a watch yourself and tell me what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...