Wednesday 7 September 2011

Torchwood: Miracle Day - My Thoughts So Far

About 3 weeks ago I posted this video explaining my thoughts about the show. I will be doing a review of the whole season on here, but for now I just wanted to share with you my thoughts as they were 5 episodes in. 
I still pretty much agree with them, except now only a couple episodes away from the end I think there has been so much more depth than I realised at the beginning of the season, as only now do we even know the 'Family' exist. I'm sort of glad that they haven't hinted at them from the beginning as it would have driven me crazy, but perhaps the season could have been condensed a little and better paced for it. But alas as an American co-production they presumably wanted to draw it out a little to fit in with American audiences more. 
I just can't wait to find out what is behind the Miracle. And most importantly whether it doesn't disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...