Saturday 4 June 2011

May: Top 20 (Part 1)

This past month has flown by and, chock a block with exams, music has helped me through. So here is May's Top 20 (Part 1) with numbers 20-11...


20. Beyonce - Run The World (Girls)
Beyonce is back and with another corker. Fierce and catchy I hope to hear this more over the next month!
The ultimate dance-off in high heels



19. Arctic Monkeys - Don’t Sit Down ‘Cause I’ve Moved Your Chair
Whoever decided on this title is a genius. And the songs not bad either.
Retro Colours

18. Dev feat. The Cataracs - Bass Down Low
Gosh, I hated this song at first. But somehow it has grown on me in a weird hate-to-love kind of way.

17. Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer - Give Me Everything 
One that keeps coming on in my car and is irritatingly catchy. Thus.. I like. 
If somebody's sexy tell them "hey!"

16. David Guetta feat. Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj - Where Them Girls At
I’ve always found David Guetta an odd one to work out. I’ve never been a fan per say, but a lot of his music has featured in my life (and ipod playlist). This is another one that deserves a spot.
A tease indeed

15. Nicole Scherzinger - Right There
Somehow Scherzinger has managed to release a further decent single. Can’t help but dance when it comes on Radio 1.
Walking the conveyor belt streets 




14. Vato Gonzalez ft. Foreign Beggars - Badman Riddim (Jump)
This tune was fantastic for reenergising during revision. And its a pretty good one for dancing to too!


13. Brookes Brothers - In Your Eyes
Pretty different to what Radio 1 usually churns out, In Your Eyes is the perfect summer anthem. A great reggae feel that morphs into a beautiful dubstep melody. Gorgeous.


12. Chase & Status feat. Delilah - Time
Last month Time was number 4 and it is one of the few that has stayed in my Top 20. This is largely due to the fact that every time I turn on the radio it seems to come on. And also of course because it is a fantastic song.
Hard-hitting

11. Jai Paul - BTSTU
This is another song that is different to the usual pop that's on the radio. This song is haunting, quirky and melodic and yet so, so now. And the beat makes this song btw. Love it.

Look out for Part 2 coming soon to find out what made number one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...