Sunday 3 April 2011

Pulp Fiction

UK Release: 21st October 1994
Watched on TV: Thursday 31st March 2011
Rating: 18
Runtime: 2hr 34mins
Tagline: Girls like me don't make invitations like this to just anyone!
IMDb Plot Summary: The lives of two mob hit men, a boxer, a gangster's wife, and a pair of diner bandits intertwine in four tales of violence and redemption.
A Quick Review: I’d like to say I enjoyed this classic cult film, but unfortunately I have to be honest. And my honest reaction is that I didn’t enjoy this film much at all. 
Mostly it just dragged and got really quite boring mid way through and a lot of the film didn’t make much sense or characters, like Uma Thurman’s Mia Wallace, which didn’t lead anywhere. 
It was only until the end that the first scene made sense and the last 10 minutes were the only interesting part of the entire film. 
Maybe it’s too old for me to get the pop culture references (the films over 16 years old now), or the violence just didn’t excite me; either way I won’t be rushing to watch the film again any time soon. 
Score: 3.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...