Saturday 16 April 2011

50 DSC: #5 A Song That Makes You Happy

:D Today's song on the 50 Day Song Challenge makes me grin every time it plays. 
For me it signals the beginning of summer and although generally Autumn/Winter are my favourite seasons, Summer = freedom for me - especially now in the midst of AS revision - and I cannot wait to be free from exams and coursework!
So anyway #5 A Song That Makes You Happy is...
Stereo Love by Edward Maya

I think it's those accordions, but I can imagine myself lying back on a Mediterranean beach listening to this (not that I've ever been to a Mediterranean beach but you get the picture!)

So click play, close your eyes and think of Summer...


For the official video and all it's beach-y gloriousness click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...