Wednesday 2 February 2011

January's Top 20 Part 2

Here are my Top 20 songs from January 2011.
In reverse order from 10-1...
Click here for Part 1


10. Two Door Cinema Club -  I Can Talk


9. 30 Seconds to Mars feat. Kanye West - Hurricane


8. Chase & Status - Blind Faith


7. Christian TV - When She Turns 18


6. Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheets (Live from Union Chapel)


5. Avicii vs Sebastien Drums - My Feelings For You


4. Tensnake - Coma Cat (Mark Knight Korma Cat Remix)


3. Fenech-Soler - Demons (Drums of Death Remix)

2. Hans Zimmer (Inception Soundtrack) - Time

1. The Naked & Famous - Punching In A Dream

All 20 of these songs were special to me in January 2011, and will forever remain so.
I look forward to discovering new music in this merry month of February! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...