Monday 28 January 2013

My Top 20 of 2012 (Part 2)

Welcome to Part 2 of 2012's top 20! It's been awfully difficult narrowing down just 20 songs but I think I've just about done it! So continue reading to find out what was, in my opinion, the best song of my 2012...

10. Azealia Banks - 212
one of the most addictive songs of the year and still gets me dancing!

9. Sub Focus - Out The Blue
gorgeous song which added hackney memories...

8. Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
I was obsessed with this song for two months straight. And to be honest... I still am!

7. Alex Clare - Too Close
gives me shivers every time...

6. Knife Party - Bonfire
guaranteed party starter

5. Jay-Z & Kanye West - No Church In The Wild
soundtrack to my A-Levels... I am completely in love with this song

4. Snow Patrol - This Isn't Everything You Are
road trips staple anthem

3. Lana Del Rey - Born To Die
the song that made me fall in love with lana... so so beautiful!

2. Rudimental (feat. John Newman) - Feel The Love
This song means everything to me but most importantly it means freedom (from school) at last!

1. Jay-Z & Kanye West - Niggas In Paris
I underestimated how much this song would mean to me when it was first released. I don't think a week went by without me playing it and loving it. For me, this will always not only represent 2012 but my teenage years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...