Monday 21 January 2013

Welcome 2013!

Hello again! I've been off since the end of last year due to various reasons including Christmas, illness, UCAS application, working a lot etc. But I'm now back and full of ideas and enthusiasm for the year to come! I'm also now in my third year of Enthralled which is amazing! I've got some 2012 round-ups coming up and even more things to look forward to in 2013 including so many incredible films which I'm very excited about. So over the next couple of weeks expect something new and hopefully improved!
So, for today I'm going to leave you with genrocks annual 'Filmography' video which I always look forward to where she rounds up the last year of film. They are always immaculately edited and make me inspired and excited for the year to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...