Thursday 15 November 2012

Gossip

UK Release: 25th August 2000
Watched on DVD: Monday 22nd October 2012
Rating: 15
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Runtime: 1hr 30mins
Tagline: It's only words. How bad could it be?
IMDb Plot Synopsis: On a beautiful college campus, something ugly is about to be spread around. A bit of gossip that was told is starting to take a frightening turn. Who could it have offended and how far will the person on the other side of the gossip handle the embarrassing situation.

My Review: Gossip was the most fun and twisted film I’ve seen in a while. It was nothing like I was expecting as the ending was so far from what I imagined. 
I was actually rather impressed as I had deemed it to be just a film about college gossip but it goes much deeper and darker than that. 
It’s much better! I don’t want to say too much to spoil it but the three lead characters friendship is very complex and the gossip and lies keep you in suspense until the very end. 
I hadn't really heard of it before I watched it but I think it's an underrated thriller that I would say is worth a watch!

Score: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...