Monday 16 July 2012

Music Monday #39

Welcome to this week's Music Monday! I can't believe we're half way through July already and I can't remember the last day it rained - this isn't summer!! Anyways I suppose it has given me lots of excuses to curl up and listen to some music. Now I must warn you that since getting my hands on my new Mad Men Boxset last week I have become somewhat obsessed with 60s music and so one or two gems may be appearing below, but otherwise it is business as usual! 
Read on to find out the top 5 tunes I've been loving this week...
5. Florence & The Machine - Spectrum (Say My Name) (Calvin Harris Mix)

4. Julie London - Fly Me To The Moon


3. Bobby Vinton - P.S. I Love You


2. Katy Perry - Wide Awake


1. RJD2 - A Beautiful Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...