Wednesday 6 March 2013

January/February 2013: Top 20 (Part 2)

I've got into a lot of rap music at the moment so there's a lot of that in my top 10 as well as some what of a guilty pleasure at number 2 which I've had on repeat blasting in my car! I've never really liked Taylor Swift until recently and this song is definitely one of her catchiest! See you next month...

10. Frank Ocean - Super Rich Kids
too many joy rides in daddy's jaguar, too many white lies and white lines

9. Avicii vs. Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One
i could be the one to set you free

8. Jets - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
I say you look so fine that I really wanna make you mine

7. Baauer - Harlem Shake
con los terroristas

6. Kanye West (feat. Big Sean, 2 Chainz & Pusha T) - Mercy
It is a weeping, and a moaning, and a gnashing of teeth

5. Disclosure (feat. AlunaGeorge) - White Noise



4. M.I.A. - Bad Girls
live fast, die young, bad girls do it well

3. ASAP Rocky (feat. Skrillex & Birdy Nam Nam) - Wild For The Night



2. Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble
now I'm lying on the cold hard ground

1. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis- Thrift Shop
I'm gonna pop songs tags, only got twenty dollars in my pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...