Tuesday 5 March 2013

January/February 2013: Top 20 (Part 1)

Welcome back to Top 20, the first of 2013! I had been taking a break from new music for a while and instead was looking back or catching up on artists such as M.I.A. who I have recently fallen in love with! So this top 20 is a little different than normal as it is a kind of a compilation of the soundtrack of my life for the past couple of months...

20. Rihanna (feat. Mikky Ekko) - Stay
not really sure how to feel about it, something in the way you move

19. Kanye West (feat. Big Sean & Jay-Z) - Clique
turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250, 250 to a half a milli, ain't nothing nobody can do with me

18. Alt-J - Matilda
and she needs you, this is from matilda

17. Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank)
first you get a swimming pool full of liquor, then you dive in it, pool full of liquor, then you dive in it

16. M.I.A. - Boyz
how many start a war

15. Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
a constellation of tears on your lashes, burn everything you love, then burn the ashes

14. Drake - Started From The Bottom
started from the bottom, now we're here


13. The Fray - You Found Me



12. M.I.A. - XXXO
you want me be somebody who I'm really not

11. Kendrick Lamar - Backseat Freestyle
damn i feel amazing, damn I'm in the matrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...