Monday 4 February 2013

Fall Out Boy Return!

Confession time: I was a huge Fall Out Boy fan throughout my teens and I still cite Infinity on High as one of my favourite albums. Over the past couple of weeks I've been getting nostalgic and playing it constantly and so it was with much shock and excitement that I heard today the announcement that Fall Out Boy were releasing a new album (Save Rock And Roll, to be released on the 6th of May) and are heading on tour! Quite a coincidence or what! 
The tour dates are mainly in the US so far, however they are also set to play Reading and Leeds over here so I might have to investigate that! 
I can't wait to hear all their new stuff but so far I've been quite impressed with the new single, old-school-long-title-style "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)". Have a listen below... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...