Tuesday 4 January 2011

My Top 20 of 2010 - Part 2

FOR PART 1 - CLICK HERE.
These 20 songs were the soundtrack to my 2010. 
It has taken a while to whittle them down as my taste in music is so varied and I listened to ALOT of music last year... but here they are!
From 10 to 1...


10. Miami 2 Ibiza - Swedish House Mafia vs Tinie Tempah



9. You Used To Hold Me - Calvin Harris



8. Guns & Horses - Ellie Goulding






7. Better Than Love - Hurts



6. Tenderoni - Kele



5. Baptism - Crystal Castles



4. One (Your Name) - Swedish House Mafia featuring Pharrell



3. Katy On A Mission - Katy B



2. She Said - Plan B



1. Pass Out - Tinie Tempah



(A few of the songs may have been released earlier, but 2010 was the year that I listened to and fell in love with them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...